Posted by Foobooz on October 12th, 2012
Jack Chen and Ben Wang who own the well received Spice 28 on Chestnut Street are now working on a chicken concept. Chick-a-lic will serve chicken in soup, salad and fried forms. The spot is looking to open in December at 138 S 11th Street.
Gregg Methot and Dawn Hone are working to open Famous Detroit Coney Company. The transported Michigan natives are planning a Detroit-style hot dog spot that will take over the Santa Fe Burrito Company at 212 S 11th Street.
138 S 11th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Hummus Grill Coming to Center City
- First Bite: Bibimbop at Rice & Mix
- Spice 28 Opens on Chestnut Street
- Check Out the Menu at Eat-A-Pita
- All Three Trias Now Open on Fridays for Lunch
- Keven Parker’s Soul Food Cafe Opening in the Reading Terminal
- It Takes Two at Spice 28
- A Good Lunch Bet
- More Brazilian, Less On Locust