Posted by Maegan Cadet on October 16th, 2012
Calling all ghouls and undead foodies: it’s time to party. Yelp Philadelphia is hosting a Halloween party on Wednesday, October 31st, from 8 to 10p.m. at the mummy-tastic Penn Museum.
The party, appropriately named Yelp’s Night by the Nile, will feature a guided tour of the museum’s mummy exhibition, a talk with a conservator about the mummification process, and personal time with a real, (not) live mummy. Of course there will be food and drink complimentary of local restaurants and vendors as well as a DJ and photo booth.
Admission into the party is free though a $10 donation to Alex’s Lemonade Stand is encouraged; all you have to do is RSVP through Yelp Events.
3260 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Party Like the Yelp Star
- Six Great Yelp Check-In Offers
- Yelp Cocktails Week Means Half-Priced Drinks for All
- 12 Trends that Need to Die
- Friday Night Blowout
- Everyone Has an Opinion, But What’s Fair to Do About It?
- Tonight: Drinking Tequila With The Mayans
- Xochitl Offers Special Halloween Menu
- If the End of the World is Coming, At Least We’ll be Well Fed