Posted by Jason Sheehan on October 16th, 2012
Over on the Philly Post, they are telling you what it is that’s going to be making you fat this season. Namely, an unholy union between Pennsylvania’s two most famous purveyors of caloric joy.
Philadelphia-based Tastykake has joined forces with The Hershey Company to Kandy Bar Kakes, the most fearsome combination of Pennsylvania-based sweet treats it is possible to imagine, ever. The varieties of Kandy Bar Kake include S’mores Kandy Bar Kake made with Hershey’s Cocoa, Peanut Butter Kandy Bar Kake made with Reese’s Peanut Butter, and Peppermint Kandy Bar Kake made with York peppermint patty flavor.
There is something about that that’s attractive and horrifying, both at the same time. And you can read all about it over on the Philly Post.
- Could Hostess’ Demise be Tastykake’s Gain?
- News for People Who Like Bad News: Tasty Baking, Fires & More
- Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Vegans, Tastykakes, Whiskey and Flies
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the Stanley Cupcake
- Et tu, Amoroso? Layoff Notices Go Out For Philly Drivers
- MyPlate Replaces Food Pyramid, We Replace MyPlate
- Quick Bites: Spotting a Blind Pig, Tastykakes at Ball Park & Old City Troubles
- What’s Your Favorite Tastykake?
- Quick Bites