Posted by Foobooz on October 16th, 2012
Alla Spina is doing a “Trappe Takeover” tonight with La Trappe de Koningshoeven from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Erwin Klijn, export manager for the Dutch Trappist brewery and Lanny Hoff of Artisanal Imports will be on hand for the evening. Flights of your choice of three from the following beers: Witte, Isid’or, Dubbel, and Quadrupel will be available for $15. Individual pours will also be available. And the lucky few who are promptly there at 6:30 p.m. will get to take home a La Trappe glass.
In University City, City Tap House will have Vaclav Berka in the house at 6:30. Berka is a senior brewer at Pilsner Urquell, the 170 year-old Czech brewery.
- Sour Saturday at City Tap House
- Reminder: Tonight’s the Night to Win Trip to Belgium
- Win a Trip to Belgium
- Beer Haters, It’s Time To Try The Great Pumpkin
- National Watermelon Day at City Tap House
- Celebrate National Watermelon Day
- One Last Beer Before the World Ends
- Pucker Up Sour Beer Fans, Italy’s “Master of Sour” Is at Alla Spina This Evening
- Pliny the Younger in Town, Bunch of Confirmed Tappings