Posted by Foobooz on October 16th, 2012
Fishtown’s Johnny Brenda’s goes beyond their normal local-beer radius for Sixpoint Brewery’s second annual tap-takeover this Friday, October 19th at 4 p.m. Sixpoint will present a “Brewer’s Dozen” of beers which will showcase the brewery’s core beers, as well as some special brews which are rarely seen outside the five boroughs. At 6 p.m. Sixpoint Head Brewer Pete Dickson will tap a custom firkin.
Local Sixpoint rep “Jersey” Dan Bisogno & The Choice Tasters Selectors will be spinning records from across the musical spectrum.
- 4th Annual End of Summer Pils Picnic at Johnny Brenda’s
- Pils Picnic at Johnny Brenda’s
- Tonight: Flying Fish at Johnny Brenda’s
- Brooklyn’s Sixpoint Taking Over City Tap House
- Dogfish Head Barroom Blitz at Johnny Brenda’s
- The Trouble with Trippels Is Saturday at Johnny Brenda’s
- Mad Scientist About Town
- Tonight: Han Dynasty and Sixpoint Brewery Unite for Collaborative Beer Dinner In UCity
- Bocks, Brats and Three-Legged Goats at Johnny Brenda’s