Posted by Maegan Cadet on October 17th, 2012
Cafe L’Aube recently welcomed an addition with a new in-house roaster. Although Cafe L’aube has been roasting their own micro-batch roasted coffee for themselves since 2009 and more recently for restaurants like Vernick Food & Drink, the cafe will now be able to sell freshly roasted, single-origin coffee to customers in one-pound packages.
Cafe L’Aube single-origin coffee is now available for purchase at the Wallace Street cafe.
Cafe L’Aube [Official Site]
1631 Wallace Street Philadelphia, PA
- Newest Cafe L’Aube Is Open Off of Rittenhouse
- Cafe L’Aube Comes to Washington Avenue
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- Cafe L’Aube Returns to Graduate Hospital
- An Infographic Based Guide to Philadelphia Coffee Roasters
- Sweet and Savory Crepes in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia’s Coffee Revolution
- New Coffee Truck & Roaster In Town
- For the Forgetful: Custom Coffee Service as a Late Christmas Present