Posted by Foobooz on October 17th, 2012
So Fette Sau is opening tonight on Frankford Avenue. But you knew that already, right? And you’re going, right? Because, I mean, this is some serious barbecue coming to Philly. We’re talking pulled pork straight out of the Southern Prides, brisket for those of you who like your barbecue Texas-style (read: wrong), St. Louis ribs and Duroc pork belly barbecue (yes, PORK BELLY BARBECUE).
In order to get you all prepared for tonight’s action, the Foobooz Mobile Party Unit made a stop down at Fette Sau a couple days ago, and we came back with a nice little walkthrough video. For the sharp-eyed, you’ll be able to not only plan your assault on the place for tonight, but also see a first draft of the chalkboard menu, some of the whiskey (primarily American) being stockpiled behind the bar, and a cocktail list.
Check it out after the jump.
And on the off chance that things at Fette Sau just get too crazy for you tonight, remember: Right around the corner, Bubba’s Texas BBQ is also open, making Fishtown the new center of Philly’s barbecue universe. At least for now…
All Fette Sau coverage [Foobooz]
- The Washington Post Sports Wood Over Philly Barbecue
- Foobooz TV: Hand-Made Ravioli From The Pickled Heron
- Tale of the Tape: Fette Sau
- Fette Sau Is Philadelphia’s Best Barbecue
- Fette Sau in Fishtown Delivers on the Brooklyn Promise
- Around the Web: Early Report from Fette Sau
- Fette Sau Coming to Fishtown
- Little Louie’s Closes In Collingswood
- Try the Rabbit Pot Au Feu at McCrossen’s Tonight