Posted by Foobooz on October 17th, 2012
We here at Foobooz World Headquarters shed more than one tear when creperie and coffee shop Cafe L’Aube closed on South Street. So imagine our excitement when we spotted signs for So Crêpe at 1506 South Street. Owner Fabrice Goutte told us that So Crepe will be a casual restaurant of course focusing on crepes. The restaurant’s tagline is “So Simple, So Healthy, So Gourmet, So French.” Goutte and his partners hope to be open before the year is out but the former salon will need a complete redo before it becomes a crepe spot.
So Crepe [Official Site]
- So Crepe Opening at 11 Today
- Pure Fare Opening Second Location
- Coffee and Crepes and Shakes, Oh My!
- Sofitel’s Fete de la Musique
- Rex 1516 Is Coming to South Street
- Crepe Town Opens in Bellevue
- Bloktoberfest Returns to South Street West This Saturday
- Sweet and Savory Crepes in Philadelphia
- Cafe L’Aube Returns to Graduate Hospital