Posted by Foobooz on October 18th, 2012
Chef Regis Jansen is rolling out his new menu at Rex 1516 tonight. Check out the Scotch duck eggs, beignets stuffed with chaurice and shrimp, topped with jalapeno jelly. Then go with the double cut pork chop with rosemary grits as an entree. Also check out some of the cocktails which have also been updated for fall.
Rex 1516 [Official Site]
Photo by Doug Keith
1516 South St., Philadelphia, PA
- REX 1516′s Regis Jansen Stepping Down to Battle His Cystic Fibrosis
- Foobooz TV: Rex 1516 Opens Tonight
- Modern Southern Fusion a Hit at Rex 1516
- Rex 1516 To Bring Southern Cooking to South Street
- Rex 1516 Is Coming to South Street
- Rex 1516 Rolls Out New Menu This Friday
- Mint Julep in Liquid and Dessert Form at Rex 1516
- Brauhaus Turns Three, Tears Down Wall
- Rex 1516 Hits Another (Small) Snag
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 1:45 pm and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.