Posted by Foobooz on October 19th, 2012
Johnny Goodtimes sits down to talk to Pub & Kitchen chef Jonathan “Johnny Mac” Adams about killing the Churchill burger and how he became a chef.
Pub & Kitchen Fall Menus
Pub & Kitchen [Official Site]
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Jonathan Adams Leaving Pub & Kitchen
- Tale of the Tape: Pub & Kitchen’s Churchill
- Roast Duck with Cider Jus at Pub & Kitchen
- Days Are Numbered for Churchill Burger at Pub & Kitchen
- Hope You Got Your Last Churchill Burger
- Pub & Kitchen Adds Fat Mermaid to New Menu
- The Windsor Dies on Thursday!
- Cafe at Wyebrook Farm Opening Next Friday
- Wyebrook’s First Farm Dinner with Jonathan Adams
This entry was posted on Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 10:30 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.