Posted by Maegan Cadet on October 19th, 2012
Cafe L’Aube owner Jean-Luc Fanny has confirmed that he will be opening another French Cafe (and he stresses that this is not a coffee shop) at 2025 Washington Avenue.
Through a collaboration with NextFab Studio, owned by Rex 1516 owner Evan Malone, Cafe L’Aube will occupy the resident cafe space in the new NextFab Studio facility at 2025 Washington Avenue.
The new cafe will offer the same types crepes and coffee served at Cafe L’Aube, and is tentatively set to open on December 1, 2012.
2025 Washington Square Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Cafe L’Aube Returns to Graduate Hospital
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- Cafe L’Aube Adds New In-House Roaster
- An Infographic Based Guide to Philadelphia Coffee Roasters
- Sidecar’s Adam Ritter Plans a Washington Ave Pizzeria & Bake Shop
- Sweet and Savory Crepes in Philadelphia
- Coffee and Crepes and Shakes, Oh My!
- So Crepe Coming to South Street West
- ReAnimator Cafe Gets Approval to Open Cafe in Fishtown