Posted by Alex Tewfik on October 19th, 2012
It isn’t often that a grade school’s fall festival is worthy of a post on Foobooz but tomorrow’s Harvest Festival at St. Peter’s School at 3rd and Lombard is no ordinary school event.
Of course there will be games, face-painting, pony rides, and baked goods from the students mothers but there will also be some serious eats. Names like Percy Street BBQ, Cantina Dos Segundos, Federal Donuts, Khyber Pass Pub, Little Baby’s Ice Cream, JAVA coffee, and even Whole Foods will take this small, unassuming street fair to the next level.
Food will be served 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
St, Peter’s School Harvest Festival [Official Site]
Saint Peter's School
319 Lombard Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 7th Annual East Passyunk Car Show and Street Festival
- Around the Web: NoLibs Coffee Shop, Wheeled Ice Cream and Tacos
- Little Baby’s Opens an Ice Cream Embassy in West Philly
- Tuesday Night
- UPDATE: Little Baby’s Cedar Park Embassy Is A Go
- STORE: Vintage Khyber Pass T-Shirts Are on Sale Now
- Philly is the Late-Night Capital of the US
- Six Pack: Fish Tacos in Philadelphia
- ‘American Hipster Presents’ Little Baby’s Ice Cream