Posted by Maegan Cadet on October 22nd, 2012
After recently visiting southern France, Chef Jose Garces was inspired by the classic dish and decided to add it to his menu at Garces Trading Co. Endless Steak Frites is offered during lunch and dinner and are served with a green salad starter.
The meal includes Endless Grilled Hanger Steak and House Duck Fat French Fries.
Guests can also choose one of three sauces:
- Béarnaise: an emulsification of egg yolk and clarified butter with white wine vinegar
- Bordelaise: a port wine reduction with veal demiglace and bone marrow
- Sauce au Poivre Vert: a creamy green peppercorn sauce made with brandy and Dijon mustard
If your stomach isn’t ready for endless steak but your wallet isn’t ready for a brutal beating, check out our Six Pack on Steak without the Steakhouse Price.
Garces Trading Company [Official Site]
Garces Trading Co.
1113 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA
- Hand-Bottled Fizzy Cocktails at Garces Trading Co.
- Garces Empire Expanding
- Taming the Gourmand at The Farm and Fisherman
- Tinto Menu Unveiled
- Something for Everyone at Garces Trading Co.
- ZINC Opens
- Garces Trading Co. to Set Sail Feb. 16
- Photos Of What’s Opening Soon II
- Zama Launches His Next Charity Collaboration: Garces Chirashi