Posted by Foobooz on October 22nd, 2012
Throughout the Philadelphia Film Festival food trucks will be lining up to feed moviegoers who are looking for something more than just popcorn and Junior Mints. Each day a different lineup of trucks will be parked on Front Street just down from the Ritz East from morning to night.
UPDATE: We’re hearing food trucks are not showing up till 3 p.m.
- Sugarhouse Casino partners with PMFA for a Food Truck Festival
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation
- Food Truck Pop-Up Happening at City Hall
- Brewerytown Food Truck Roundup
- Mini Trini Standing Out at Love Park
- State of Philly Food Trucks
- Food Truck Round Up with Spodee at the Piazza
- Food Trucks Line Up at the Navy Yard Every Thursday
- Food Trucks and Sidewalk Go-Go Come to Trestle Inn