Posted by Foobooz on October 23rd, 2012
Philly Phoodie provides us with this early report from Fette Sau where it seems like he and his friend ordered the whole menu.
This is going to be the kind of place people love or hate. Or love to hate. Or hate to love. But for me, it’s probably my favorite BBQ I have experienced to date at a restaurant in the city, and I will continue to stuff my face with various meat products and over indulgent sides and love every minute of it.
Check out his blog for photos of pretty much everything on the menu.
Five Cheesesteaks out of Five – Counting the hours until he eats here again
1204 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Tale of the Tape: Fette Sau
- Fette Sau Is Philadelphia’s Best Barbecue
- Fette Sau Coming to Fishtown
- Fette Sau in Fishtown Delivers on the Brooklyn Promise
- Through the Knothole at Fette Sau
- Fette Sau Is Getting Close, So Close We Can Smell It
- Tale of the Tape: Bubba’s Texas BBQ
- Foobooz TV: Taking A Stroll Through Fette Sau
- Smoked Meats & TastyKake Krimpetbread Pudding at Bubba’s Texas BBQ