Posted by Jason Sheehan on October 24th, 2012
For those of you out there who are crazy for eating sea critters, Craft & Claw in Old City has a deal for you.
Actually, they have four deals for you–one for each night of the week that isn’t a weekend. And every one of them represents a way for you, the discriminating shellfish consumer, to jam as much delicious seafood into your snack-hole as possible, for the least amount of money.
Craft & Claw Seafood Deals
- Every Monday, all-you-can-eat snow crab legs and steak fries for $25
- Every Tuesday, Buck-A-Shuck Tuesdays, $1 oysters and $5 glasses of champagne
- Every Wednesday, all-you-can-eat blue crabs and steak fries for $25
- Every Thursday, Alaskan king crab legs, $20 per order, $20 bottles of wine and champagne
Craft & Claw [Official website]
Related Tags: All You Can Eat Crab In Philadelphia, All You Can Eat Crab Legs In Old City, Blue Crabs In Philadelphia, Buck A Shuck Oysters, Craft & Claw, Dollar Oysters in Old City, Dollar Oysters In Philadelphia, King Crab Legs In Philadelphia, Old City Seafood Restaurants, Snow Crab Legs In Philadelphia
- Craft & Claw Coming To Old City
- Craft & Claw Aims to “Undouche” Old City
- Craft & Claw Closes in Old City
- Tonight: Doc Magrogan’s Offering 15 Different Oysters for Buck-a-Shuck
- Mad River in Old City Closes
- Varga Bar Launching New Buck-a-Shuck Happy Hour
- Massive Oysters at Doc Magrogan’s University City
- Why Do So Many Restaurants Screw Up Oysters?
- Fall Restaurant Openings: What We’re Looking Forward To