Posted by Foobooz on October 24th, 2012
Fish did indeed open in its new location in the same building last night. And it also rolled out a new menu. Gone is the short-lived seafood tapas concept and back is a menu that reads first course and second course.
Fish’s new menu
Fines herbs, Dijon vinaigrette 9.
Pear, hazelnut, soy, brown butter 11.
Chestnuts, apple moustarda, bacon marmalade, watercress 15.
Morcilla, russet potato, pickled pepper, poached egg vinaigrette 16.
Marcona almond, ricotta, picholine olive, blood orange 15.
Pastrami spice, peanut potato confit, caramelized onion, apple vinaigrette 27.
Truffled speatzle, melted leeks, parmesan broth, winter truffle 31.
Skuna Bay Salmon
Gnudi, fried green tomato, salsify, black garlic 25.
Block Island Swordfish
Harissa, cauliflower, pulled lamb, chick pea, warm olive salad 27.
Celriac puree, braised celery, black trumpet mushroom, clam butter, pork belly 29.
Fish [Official Site]
- Migrating Fish Opens Its Doors Tonight
- Fish Has Reopened with Small Plates and Courtyard Seating
- Fish To Return June 12
- Revisit: And Now For Something Completely Different: Fish 3.0
- Migrating Fish Is On the Move Again
- Stop Us If You’ve Heard This Before, Flooding at 1234 Locust Street
- Fish’s Last Night and New Logo
- Brü Hosts Its Grand Opening – We’ve Got the Menu and a Look at the Massive Mixed Meats & Wurst Platter
- So Is Fish Open?