Posted by Foobooz on October 24th, 2012
Lloyd, Fishtown’s new whiskey bar at 529 East Girard Avenue will be opening its doors to the public tonight for a soft opening.
Owners Scott and Taylor Coudriet have assembled a collection upwards of 70 whiskey varietals, house-made syrups, eight taps, and 15 bottled beers. The menu ranges from fried deviled eggs to Goldfish crusted mac and cheese, to beef stew.
Official opening date is this Saturday, October 27th, so beat the crowds and enjoy reduced prices from 8 to 11 p.m. this evening.
Llloyd Whiskey Bar [Official Site]
529 E Girard Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- More Whiskey For Fishtown
- 4th Annual End of Summer Pils Picnic at Johnny Brenda’s
- Canal Street North Project is Supported by Fishtown
- 12 Days of Whiskey Festival Starts Friday at Fiume
- Pils Picnic at Johnny Brenda’s
- It’s About Time: XXX Shine Hits the Bottle
- Tale of the Tape: Rittenhouse Tavern
- About Last Friday: Pizza Brain’s Grand Opening
- Dad’s Hat Introduces Its Rye Whiskey and Distillery Tours