Posted by Amanda Shulman on October 24th, 2012
Its that time again, for fall menu additions at Time. Fall’s hearty flavors leave their mark on every part of Time’s menu. Check out chef Sean Magee’s seasonal hearty appetizers like the Roasted Quail with foie gras stuffing, cherry gastrique sweet potato puree and puffed wild rice or the Risotto Balls with wild mushroom and truffle emulsion.
The theme continues into the entrees with autumn doused items like Acorn Squash with whipped tofu, seared wild mushrooms, cinnamon, star anise oil and ginger snap and the Smoked Rabbit with farmers cheese spaetzle and fall vegetables. In order to experience these fall flavors in full, opt for the five course tasting menu at $45, or the seven course at $65.
Time Fall 2012 Menu (PDF)
Time [Official Site]
1315 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Third Time the Charm for Time
- Zavino’s Fall Menu
- Tired of the Same Old Beers, Time Has Some New Beers Tonight
- Zinc Gets New Chef, Menu for Fall
- Bring in Fall with Opa, Mediterranean Style
- Fall Flavors Highlight the Menu at Magpie
- Midtown Village Fall Festival Gets Bigger Every Year
- Hickory Lane’s Bar Menu and Fall Additions
- Fall Changes at Watkins Drinkery
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 at 11:42 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.