Posted by Foobooz on October 25th, 2012
Cafe de Laos has closed at 11th and Washington. Paper is up in the windows of the Laos-Thai restaurant and there’s no answer on the phone.
Next door, Pho Hoa has become Pho Ta. We hope they have a prosperous run, but if they fail, we’ve got the headline. “Pho Ta Finished.”
With Cafe de Laos seemingly down for the count, a reader was wondering where he can satisfy his laab cravings. Any suggestions?
Cafe de Laos
1117 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Dining Vegetarian At Cafe de Laos
- A List Of Our Best BYOBs
- Philly Blog Round Up
- Around The Web
- Thai To Smile About
- Sonata in Northern Liberties Has Closed
- Kris Restaurant Has Closed, Paper Up in the Windows at Village Belle
- Sweet and Savory Crepes in Philadelphia
- Oh No, YOLO Closes After Three Months