Posted by Amanda Shulman on October 25th, 2012
Shake Shack is on the attack for Halloween. In celebration of the holiday, Shake Shack is serving up two scary good specials from Friday, October 26th through Wednesday, October 31st. Check out The Halloweenie, a Vienna all-beef hot dog topped with pumpkin mustard, crumbled bacon, cranberries and sage.
Finish your meal on a sweet note with the Shack O’ Lantern, a pumpkin-spiced marshmallow shake that is sure to ease away any of the scariness associated with this holiday and replace it with a fall flavored sugar high. Creep, crawl, or hop on your broomstick and head down to Shake Shack.
Shake Shack [Official Site]
2000 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Exclusive Chai Shake at Shake Shack This Week
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu
- Complimentary Concretes at Shake Shack Tomorrow
- Shake Shack Kicks Off 2nd Annual Great American Shake Sale
- Last Day to Get a Shake Shack Corn Dog
- Turducken Sandwiches and Pumpkin Pie Shakes
- First Sign of Shake Shack
- Corn Dogs This Weekend at Shake Shack
- Village Whiskey Shakes