Posted by Alex Tewfik on October 26th, 2012
Hawthornes Beer Cafe is expanding physically and conceptually, and we’re very excited to reap the rewards.
The tap system has grown from nine taps to eleven, and right now include Duvel Single, Elysian Night Owl, Stillwater Autumnal, Dock Street Prisoner of Hell, Hawthorne’s house shandy and more. All of the beers can be enjoyed for half-off during happy hour between 4 and 6 p.m. each weeknight.
Hawthornes is also in the midst of renovating their fireplace, which promises to be bigger and better.
And through the end of October, get 15% off any Oktoberfest six-pack. Stock up now before this stupid storm hits.
Hawthorne’s Beer Cafe [Official Site]
738 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Colorado Beer Dinner This Sunday
- Hawthornes Fourth Annual IPA Block Party Is this Saturday
- Standout Brunch at Hawthornes
- The Mildred Adds Happy Hour Starting Tonight
- Hawthornes IPA Fest Beer Lineup Is Set
- Tonight: Brauhaus Schmitz Introduces More German Beers
- Fire It Up
- Innovative German Brewer at Brauhaus Schmitz Tonight
- Tashan’s 777 Happy Hour