Posted by Foobooz on October 26th, 2012
Memphis Taproom’s Thirstoberfest is upon us. This Saturday at noon, the beer haven at Memphis and Cumberland is celebrating October with beer and hot dogs. They’ve been saving up over 25 flagship, rare, and limited edition suds for this special occasion and have comprised a beer list that sounds absolutely delicious. Think names like, Pliny the Elder, Russian River Consecration, Ommegang Scythe & Sickle, and more. It’s pay-as-you-go, wooden coin style, and special Thirstoberfest hot dogs will be offered at the truck outside.
And then make sure to also stop by Greensgrow Farm down the street so you can make all those pumpkin things you’ve promised yourself you’d make this Fall.
Thirstoberfest Beer List [Memphis Taproom]
2331 Cumberland St, Philadelphia, PA
- Russian River Mini Pop-Up Today
- Tomme Arthur of Port Brewing & Lost Abbey at Memphis Taproom Today
- Ommegang Scythe & Sickle and More
- Get a Paper Model of the Memphis Taproom Beer Garden
- Boxing Day Beer List Set at Memphis Taproom
- A Wheely Cool Addition to Memphis Taproom
- Lost Abbey’s Tomme Arthur Hosting Beer School Today at Memphis Taproom
- Pliny The Elder and Much More on Tap Today
- Serious Eats For Memphis Taproom