Posted by Maegan Cadet on October 26th, 2012
It doesn’t have to be Tuesday for you to enjoy tacos, but Lolita just makes it so hard not to. Continuing their weekly Taco Tuesdays, this Tuesday, October 30th, Lolita is offering a choice of one from three new taco dishes prepared by chefs Marcie Turney, Todd Satterfield, and Issac Quinn.
Options include a Lolita take on the classic carnita with the Tacos de Carnitas combining pork shoulder with apple cider-canela braise and fennel, as well as Tacos de Hongas with seared mushroom, roasted hominy, oaxaco cheese, and smokey peanut mole.
For $20 a person the meal also includes:
- Avocado Crema
- Roasted Tomato Chipotle Salsa
- Jicama and Orange Salad (pepitas, olive oil, lime, and chile)
- Mexican Beans (smoked bacon, morita chile, and caramelized onions)
- Arroz Amarillo with Rajas
- Fresh Corn Tortillas
Vegetarian options are available.
106 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Lolita’s Taco Tuedays Are Back
- Tacos and Tequila This Tuesday at Lolita
- Avenida Offers Up Taco Tuesday This Spring
- Lolita Hosting a Taco Tuesday
- Taco Tuesday Comes to Bridget Foy’s
- Second BBQ Monday At Lolita
- Monday Night Football Fiestas at Distrito
- Foobooz Six Pack: Dollar Tacos In Philadelphia