Posted by Foobooz on October 29th, 2012
We’re still tracking tweets of bars and restaurants that are indeed #OpeninPHL but as conditions deteriorate this evening and discretion becomes the better part of valor, we encourage restaurants and bars to use the #ClosedInPHL hashtag when they are shutting it down for the night.
[tgw title="Hurricane Sandy" subject="What's open in Philadelphia and what's closing" username="foobooz" search="OpenInPHL OR ClosedInPHL" type="search" list="Twitter List Name" theme="Foobooz"]
- Restaurant Week Starts Today
- Tonight, Tweeting About the Khyber’s Izakaya Night
- Reservation No-Showers Shamed on Twitter, We’d Like to Help
- UPDATED: Phoebe Esmon and Christian Gaal Organizing Drinkers (And Bartenders) For Sandy Relief
- We’re Trying To Get Our Numbers Up
- Meanwhile Across Town at Vetri….
- Hurricane Cocktails For A Rainy Monday
- Side Project Jerky Does Pho
- Questlove is Looking for a Chef