Posted by Amanda Shulman on October 31st, 2012
On Thursday, November 1, Frankford Hall will be holding a party to kick off the beginning of Movember.
But what is Movember you ask? Well, it’s only the manliest month of the year. An annual month-long charity event, Movember encourages men to grow fabulous mustaches during the month of November to raise funds and awareness for men’s health issues. And the party at Frankford Hall will be the ultimate man-bash, complete with free professional razor shaves for people interested in joining the movement, happy hour specials all night (like $5 1/2 Liter drafts, $10 Liter Drafts), and some deliciously–and surely meaty–food specials too. Frankford Hall will also hold a closing party to celebrate and reward those manly men who put forth an effort throughout the month.
So get ready…get set…grow.
Movember [Official website]
1210 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Frankford Hall Adds Happy Hour
- Movie Nights This Week at Frankford Hall
- One Bell for Frankford Hall
- Tonight: Back to School Deals
- Around the Web: Frankford Hall Edition
- Beer Garden to be Frankford Hall
- Tale of the Tape: Frankford Hall
- Positives and Negatives at Frankford Hall
- Frankford Hall Winterizes, Burgerizes