Posted by Foobooz on October 31st, 2012
For Halloween tonight, Alla Spina is turning to the dark side with eight black beers on draft. Come in costume and get $2 off all the dark beers on tap. Elysian Dark O’ The Moon Pumpkin Stout will be half-off all night ($3.50), even for those too lame to wear a costume.
There will be a fire breathing and sword swallowing sideshow act out front, spooky tunes on the jukebox, and Italian horror movies on the big screen.
- victory, donnybrook nitro $5 / dry irish stout / pa / 3.2%
- yards, love stout cask $5.5 / oyster stout / pa / 5.5%
- monchshof, schwarzbier $7.5 / black lager / germany / 4.9%
- green flash/st. feuillen, biere de l’amitie $7 / black saison / ca / 6%
- pretty things, babayaga $7 / stout with rosemary-smoked malt / ma / 7%
- north coast, old rasputin $8 / russian imperial stout / ca / 9%
- elysian, dark o’ the moon $7 / pumpkin stout / wa / 6%
- great divide, oak aged yeti stout $8 / oaked imperial stout / co / 9.5%
Darkness Takeover [Alla Spina Facebook]
600 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Saisons All Week at Alla Spina
- Pig in a Pub: Trey Popp Reviews Alla Spina
- Alla Spina Adds Seven Days of Happy Hours
- Boo! Halloween and Pumpkin Happenings
- Dark Night at Devil’s Den
- Tonight: Alla Spina Kicks Off Saisonale
- Tonight: Brauhaus Schmitz Introduces More German Beers
- Here’s the Beer List, Guess the Bar!
- Local Beers Saluted in Denver