Posted by Foobooz on November 1st, 2012
Matyson chef Ben Puchowitz is still working towards opening his but in the meantime he’s gotten a hankering for ramen. So right now the 19th Street BYOB is offering a $10 bowl of chicken ramen on its lunch menu.
Matyson [Official Site]
37 South 19th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Cheu Noodle Has a Home
- Cheu Noodle Bar Has a Location in Midtown Village
- Nom Nom Ramen Now Open for Lunch
- Soft Shell Sundays at Matyson
- Hiro Ramen Opens Tomorrow on Chestnut Street
- Cheu Noodle Pop-Up at Meme and Lobster at Matyson
- Roundeye Noodle Pop-up Runs Out, Satisfies
- A Best Of Philly Tasting Menu At Matyson?