Posted by Jason Sheehan on November 1st, 2012
Blah blah First Friday, blah blah denim exhibit… What matters here (or at least what should matter most to fans of fine dried beef products and complicated cocktails) is that there will be a tasting of Side Project Jerky, paired with Art In The Age cocktails, being offered tomorrow during the Norman Porter denim exhibit at the Art In The Age storefront in Old City.
I’m not 100% sure, but I’m fairly certain that this represents the first beef jerky pairing in modern (food) history. And even if it isn’t, it’s still pretty cool. I mean seriously… Which would you rather have at a cocktail party? More silly little toast rounds stacked with foie gras, marrow foam and unicorn daydreams, or a handful of damn fine jerky?
Yeah, that what I thought. And from what I hear, the Norman Porter jeans are pretty swanky, too.
Side Project Jerky [Official website]
Norman Porter Company [Official website]
- Rival Bros. and Side Project Jerky are Collaborating
- Side Project Jerky “Meat and Greet”
- Side Project Jerky Does Pho
- Cowboy Up: Rival Bros and Side Project Jerky Team Up
- Fidel Gastro Starts A Beef Jerky Company
- Instagraming The Side Project Jerky/Rival Bros Coffee Photo Shoot
- Foobooz Store Now Open For Your Shopping Pleasure
- Art In The Age Dinner At Ela: First Look At The Menu
- 10 To Watch: Drew Lazor Picks His Ponies