Posted by Maegan Cadet on November 5th, 2012
Okay, let’s face it: Tomorrow’s going to be a long day. More than likely, it’s going to be the kind of long day that stretches on long into the night, too. And when it’s done, about half of the country is going to be happy, while the other half is just furiously pissed off.
But whether a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent, a person’s gotta eat. And all over Philly, cafes and pubs alike are making sure you don’t spend election night alone and hungry with viewing parties and special Election Day deals.
Click through the jump to figure out where you want to spend Election Night.
Cafe Rue 52 [Official]
503 South 52nd Street
From 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. get free coffee with any food purchase at Rue 52′s election screening party.
Local 44 [Official]
4333 Spruce Street
Try one of Yard’s Brewing Company’s Ales of the Revolution while you watch the results on the bar T.V.
- General Washington’ Tavern Porter
- Thomas Jefferson’s Tavern Ale
- Poor Richard’s Tavern Spruce
McGillin’s Old Ale House [Official]
1310 Drury Street
- Yard’s Brewing Company’s Ales of the Revolution will be $3 all day
Ultimo Coffee [Official]
1900 South 15th Street
- 20% off any prepared beverage with proof of voting
1400 South Christopher Columbus Boulevard
- Stop by for Happy Hour and then watch the election results at 7 p.m. from one of their seven television screens
The Institute [Facebook]
549 12th Street
- Watch the election results and get a beer and grub during a special 9pm to 11pm Late Night Happy Hour $2 off all Draft & Appetizers!
2831 West Girard Avenue
- Free coffee @MugshotsCoffee with your “I voted” sticker or a ballot.
Spot Burgers [Facebook]
@spotburgers on Twitter
- Buy any sandwich and beverage, get free regular fries!* TODAY at Drexel. Say PASSWORD-”POTUS” upon order. (1 offer per customer)
918 South 22nd Street
- Bring your “I Voted” sticker and they will buy you your first beer! Happy Hour 5-7 Elections on all TV’s all night!
Yuengling “I Voted” Promotion [Official]
- $1 Yuengling lagers if you vote and participating bars around town. There are some hoops to jump through, so check out the above link for details.
Swann Lounge [Official]
1 Logan Square
- Watch the election results, enjoy the exclusive patriotic red, white and blue cocktail they’ve created just for the 2012 election–the Pennsylvania Avenue–and show your “I Voted” sticker for $1 off signature cocktails.
We’ll keep updating this list as we hear about more parties, more specials and more ways to drunkenly celebrate democracy.
Related Tags: cafe rue 52, Election Day, Election Night, Election Night Drink Specials, Election Night Food Specials, Election Night. Election Night Events In Philly, Local 44, McGillins, Ultimo Coffee, Yard's Brewing Co
- Election-Themed Industry Night, Tonight at Amis
- Inquirer Goes Crazy For Coffee
- Celebrate National Margarita Day at Distrito in University City (And Elsewhere)
- Six Pack: Best Popcorn In Philadelphia
- Graduate Hospital’s Ultimo Coffee Is Opening Monday
- Local 44 Adds Specials
- Ultimo Coffee Named Ultimate in America
- Philly is the Late-Night Capital of the US
- Midtown Village Wednesdays