Posted by Amanda Shulman on November 5th, 2012
Vintage Wine Bar is getting some new updates in the form of a revamped menu. This menu heads in a decidedly stronger French direction. Think classic French dishes like Croque Monsieur and Pot au Feu, a deliciously rich short rib beef stew. Even the burger is très francaise, topped with bacon, cheddar cheese, cornichon aioli, bibb lettuce and pickled onions. If you recall, back in September Vintage held an event where diners would help choose the burger, tasting a trio of sliders and voting for their favorites, and this baby proved to be the winner.
Vintage [Official Site]
Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro
129 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- David Ansill’s New Menu Drops At Bar Ferdinand
- New Brunch Menus at Kris
- Marigold Kitchen’s Turns Three, Releases Fall Menu
- Seafood Unlimited Reopens After Major Makeover
- Menu Changes at St. James
- R2L Debuts Pre-Theater Dinner Menu
- Baan Thai Opens in Northern Liberties
- Yanako in Manayunk Now Has Lunch
- Indo China Menu at Tiffin on Girard Debuts Tonight
This entry was posted on Monday, November 5th, 2012 at 10:00 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.