Posted by Foobooz on November 6th, 2012
The beer buses are ready to roll for what has become one of the biggest beer events in the city. The Craft Beer Express is set for Saturday, November 10th, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and it’s making all the right stops.
Participating bars include Kraftwork, Johnny Brenda’s, Standard Tap, The Institute, Bishop’s Collar, Kite & Key, Jose Pistola’s, The Sidecar, P.O.P.E., Devil’s Den, Brauhaus Schmitz, and Race Street Cafe. An all day pass to the buses will only set you back $10 (you can buy tickets from the CBX website), they run every 25 minutes, and from there, the libations are pay as you go.
Each participating bar is offering its own special event.
Craft Beer Express [Official Site]
- Craft Beer Express Returns this Saturday
- Craft Beer Express Hits Beer Bars This Saturday
- All Aboard the Craft Beer Express
- Craft Beer Express
- Craft Beer Express, Not Crap Beer Express
- The Agenda: The Week in Openings
- Craft Beer Express This Saturday
- Weekend: Where You Gonna Eat?
- Witch Craft Beer Crawl Tonight