Posted by Jason Sheehan on November 6th, 2012
We just got our first pictures from inside Michael Solomonov‘s new Main Line fine dining deli, Citron & Rose, which is scheduled to open to the public at 5pm tomorrow. Since we’ve already talked about the menu, now it’s time to get a look at where we’re all going to be eating.
The private dining room at Citron & Rose.
The bar, where you will be knocking back those vodka-and-beet-juice cocktails.
The main dining room.
View from the outside.
And a view from inside–of the kitchen where the crew is spending this election day getting everything square for tomorrow’s opening.
Citron & Rose [Official]
- Citron & Rose Moves Forward
- UPDATED: Solomonov and Cook Out At Citron & Rose?
- Citron & Rose Has An Opening Date (And A Menu)
- It Happened Last Night: Georges Perrier Had the Veal (and Some Choice Words for Craig LaBan) at Citron and Rose
- Checking In On The Prep For Bubby’s Cook Off
- Is The Main Line A New Restaurant Boom-Town?
- Q&A: Zahav’s Michael Solomonov On His New Main Line Restaurant, Citron and Rose
- Citron & Rose Now Open Saturdays After the Sabbath
- Citron & Rose Owner Comments on Split With Michael Solomonov