Posted by Foobooz on November 6th, 2012
It looks like Mike Stollenwerk has now got both of his new operations up and running inside the Independent Hotel at 13th and Locust. Recently, he moved his flagship Fish to smaller digs inside the hotel after it (and its odd seafood small-plates menu) failed to catch fire in the bigger space. And now, the Insider is reporting that he’s pulled the trigger on his Rhino Bar concept in the now-former home of Fish.
Rhino Bar is sporting 8 taps and a raw bar, plus a kitchen that’ll serve late (1am on weeknights and 2am on the weekends)–which will make a nice addition to the neighborhood. The Insider has a menu, too, so check it out.
Rhino Opens at 13th and Locust [The Insider]
- Stop Us If You’ve Heard This Before, Flooding at 1234 Locust Street
- Tonight: Grand Opening Party At Rhino Bar
- Marcie Turney And Valerie Safran Are Taking Over Fish
- Stollenwerk Parts Ways with Fish
- Migrating Fish Opens Its Doors Tonight
- Fish To Return June 12
- Focusing On Fish
- New Digs For Stollenwerk and Fish
- Migrating Fish Is On the Move Again