Posted by Amanda Shulman on November 6th, 2012
Professional drinkers aside, usually when you hear Village Whiskey you think burgers, right? Well, keep thinking about the burgers but now add the whiskey this time as well because tonight (Tuesday, November 6th), Village Whiskey will be having a reunion at Lemon Hill.
Strange? A little. But get past it. If you’re looking for a place to get weird after the polls close, this is it.
They’ll be serving up original Village Whiskey cocktails developed by the opening staff at a discounted price. There’s sure to be some fancy whiskey floating around there, too. Plus, the event is open to the public, and starts at 9:30 p.m. Or maybe 10pm. Or whenever. A slew of bartenders will be mixing, and the lineup includes Keith “Danger” Raimondi, Stephen Siebert, Lindsay Kruger, Alejandro Vaca, and Juan Bustamonte. Wear your drinking socks and come ready to sip the night (and maybe a small piece of your liver) away.
Lemon Hill Events Page [Official]
747 N. 25th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Join the Progressive Dinner at Lemon Hill and Alla Spina
- Food & Wine Names Best Bacon Burgers, Goes to Wrong Corner
- Tiki Pop-Up This Sunday at Lemon Hill
- Rhetoric Heats Up in Burger Bracket
- More Village Whiskey
- Supper’s New LaFrieda Burger
- There’s an App for that Village Whiskey Wait
- Lemon Hill Has An Opening Date
- More Than Just Drinks at Lemon Hill