Posted by Alex Tewfik on November 6th, 2012
Wursthaus Schmitz, the highly anticipated Reading Terminal Market outpost from the team behind Brauhaus Schmitz, has finally opened. For those of you ready indulge in beautiful German fare (yes, we said “beautiful German fare”), go indulge. One complication though: the hot sandwiches and platters won’t be available for another week or two, but as soon as their hood clears its final inspection, you’ll be throwing down some bratwursts like nobody’s business.
But for now, you’ll still be able to stock up on Reiker’s goods, ranging from spaetzle to breads to authentic German condiments. That, paired with Jeremy Nolan’s famous rightfully house-made pretzels, charcuterie, and spreads makes for more than enough of a reason to stop by and luxuriate in the Little Germany they’ve created for us.
Brauhaus Schmitz [Official]
Wursthaus Schmitz [Twitter]
The 21 Best Things To Eat At Reading Terminal Market [Philly mag]
- Hot Sandwiches Are Now Being Served at Wursthaus Schmitz
- Wursthaus Schmitz Coming to Reading Terminal
- Check Out This Rendering of Wursthaus Schmitz
- Reading Terminal Expansion Continuing
- Dedication Week at Reading Terminal Market
- Wursthaus Schmitz has Summer Grill Packages
- Fried Chicken And Waffles At The Reading Terminal Market?
- Free Lunch at Reading Terminal Market
- Third Thursdays at the Reading Terminal