Posted by Maegan Cadet on November 9th, 2012
For one night only, Jamonera’s legendary 10-course tapas tasting menu is returning. Beginning this past summer, the Spanish wine bar served a prix fixe selection of chef-curated tapas for just $35 per person. This Sunday, November 11, those who missed the previous food fest have the chance to experience another tapas tasting, this time at $40 per person.
- Bandarillas y Vermouth: Guindilla pepper, manchego & smoke sundried tomato stuffed sevillian olive, served with a perucchi vermouth rosa for sipping
- Jamonera Papas Fritas: Fried skin-on potatoes, wood smoked garlic aioli, and pimenton de la vera
- Tuna Crudo: Hot sesame ginger oil, pimenton de la vera, orange, and black olive
- Crispy Cauliflower: Date-walnut pesto, pickled shallots, tahini vinaigrette
- Montatidos: Ryan’s cured duck and foie gras sausage, quince preserves, sherry soaked cherries, marcona almonds, and a toasted baguette
- Grilled Artichoke: Preserved lemon aioli, fingerling potato confit, shaved fennel, and chorizo vinaigrette
- Moorish Chicken Kabobs: Chickpea puree, baby carrots, cucumber yogurt, and pickled raisins
- Gambas a la Plancha: Sauteed shrimp, roasted peppers, olives, blistered tomatoes, and lemon
- Smoked Chicken and Wild Mushroom Crispy Rice: Smoked san simon, roasted parsnips, and toasted chestnuts
- Cannelloni, Barcelona Style: Fresh sheep’s cheese, sauteed local greens, roasted butternut squash, and celery root crema
The tasting begins at 5 p.m. and reservations are highly recommended.
105 S 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Tapas Tasting Menu at Jamonera
- Jamonera Gets Three Bell Review
- $40 10-Course Tapas Tasting at Jamonera
- Jamonera Adds Late-Night Happy Hour
- Special Tapas Dinner at Jamonera
- Sherry and Tapas at Jamonera
- Three Star Review for Jamonera
- From India To Spain: Bindi To Become Jamonera
- Collaborative Dinner at Stateside
This entry was posted on Friday, November 9th, 2012 at 4:54 pm and is filed under Events, Food. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.