Posted by Foobooz on November 12th, 2012
Bottle Bar East at 1308 Frankford Avenue swung open its doors on Friday and started pouring pints and filling growlers. Of course they also have a huge selection of bottled beer to go as well.
- Bottle Bar East Gives Fishtown Its Own Bottle Shop
- Free First Friday Chimay at Bottle Bar East
- Bottle Bar East Introduces Food Menu
- Tonight: Allagash and Valley Shepherd Cheeses at Bottle Bar East
- Growlers Guide Updated as More and More Bars Get in the Spirit
- Barcade Is Now Open
- More Cheese News: There’s Gonna Be A Cheese Curd Truck In Philly!
- Around the Web: Frankford Hall Edition
- Foodery Roxborough Is Open