Posted by Maegan Cadet on November 12th, 2012
The one year anniversary of Italian restaurant Ulivo was yesterday, November 11, but just because you missed the actual anniversary doesn’t mean you can’t still celebrate the restaurant and help a good cause too.
Through November 15th, Ulivo is offering a three-course, prix fixe menu to its regular dinner menu. Proceeds from the prix fixe menu are being donated to the Feed the Children charity, helping those affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Menu items include:
- Ribolita: Tuscan bread and bean soup
- Truffled gnocchi and crispy fried polanta with romesco
- Fettucini veal bolognese
- Pollo alla Matone and Piache with salsa verde
- Nebrodini and braised leeks
- Chocolate torta and ginger pastaccino
Ulivo [Official Site]
Photo by Samuel Markey
521 Catharine St, Philadelphia, PA