Posted by Foobooz on November 12th, 2012
NoBL, the follow-up restaurant to Sycamore from Stephen Wagner and Sam Jacobson closed on Friday. According to a message posted to the Lansdowne restaurant’s web site, the team has decided to take another look at the concept and business model. The restaurant is closed in the meantime.
Thank you for your patronage since our opening this summer. We have decided to take another look at our concept and business model and are going to remain closed until further notice. We hope that you will continue to patronize our sister restaurant Sycamore, just down the street.
NoBL [Official Site]
24 N. Lansdowne Ave., Lansdowne, PA 19050
- NoBL Now Accepting Reservations
- Sam Jacobson Is Leaving Sycamore
- NoBL Brings Some Heat to Lansdowne
- Lansdowne Table Gets a Permanent Home
- UPDATE: NoBL Set to Reopen with Smaller Menu and Nothing Over $14
- Sign of Revival in Lansdowne, Avenue Delicatessen Needs a Sign
- Father Son Bonding at NoBL
- Quick Bites
- This Weekend at Sycamore