Posted by Foobooz on November 12th, 2012
As part of the November issue of Philadelphia magazine’s Innovators package the magazine is hosting Thinkfest, a two-day event that will spotlight Philadelphia’s brightest minds and ideas. And of course there will be food and drink related session including Friday’s keynote event with Stephen Starr.
And then on Saturday, Philadelphia’s Evolving Food Scene will feature a panel of Philadelphia restaurateurs and chefs including Michael Solomonov, Brad Spence, Marcie Turney and Aimee Olexy. Yards Brewing’s Tom Kehoe and Victory’s Bill Covaleski will also be on stage for Beer by Philadelphia.
Get your tickets now before you get left out in the dark.
Thinkfest [Philadelphia magazine]
- Free ThinkFest Tickets: Prove Your Genius
- Foobooz Book Club: Philadelphia Chef’s Table
- Food, Beer, History At Headhouse Square
- Chef Throwdown and Food Truck Feast at EATS Philly 2013
- Vendy Awards 2012
- Brad Spence, Peter McAndrews and Han Chiang Go Around Town NSFW
- What Would Michael Solomonov’s Last Supper Be?
- Yards Real Ale Invitational
- Free Tickets To ThinkFest: Round Two