Posted by Foobooz on November 12th, 2012
Jake’s Sandwich Board has brought back its most popular sandwich and shake now through Thanksgiving. The sandwich is a turducken sandwich is first smothered in cranberry spread, then layered with apple-sausage stuffing and stuffed with creole seasoned slices of turkey, duck and chicken and topped off with brown gravy and hashbrowns. The pumpkin pie shake (which we don’t recommend consuming at the same time you tackle the Turducken sandwich) is vanilla ice cream blended with fresh pumpkin pie and topped with ginger bread cookies. The sandwich is $10 and the shake is $5.
Pumpkin Pie, Oh My! at Shake Shack »” />
Jake’s isn’t the only spot offering a pumpkin pie shake. Shake Shack’s most popular seasonal concrete, the Pumpkin Pie Oh My! features vanilla frozen custard blended with a slice of pumpkin pie. A half-size of the Pumpkin Pie Oh My concrete is $4.25, the regular is $6.50.
- Shake Shack’s Specials for Halloween
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu
- Exclusive Chai Shake at Shake Shack This Week
- Shake Shack Kicks Off 2nd Annual Great American Shake Sale
- Shake Shack Adds Easter HAMburger Now Through the Weekend
- Corn Dogs This Weekend at Shake Shack
- Complimentary Concretes at Shake Shack Tomorrow
- Jake’s Sandwich Board Giving It Away Again
- Village Whiskey Shakes