Posted by Foobooz on November 13th, 2012
- 132 restaurants participated (a 10.9% increase from last year)
- 240,845 diners were served (a 24.3% increase)
- $13,492,890 was spent (a 25.2% increase)
The Center City District’s Restaurant Week ran between September 30 – October 5 and October 7 – 12. It was the most successful “week” since the District began the biannual event in 2003.
The next Center City District Restaurant Week will run from January 20-25 and January 27- February 1, 2013.
And good news for diners, prices will stay the same.
Restaurant Week [Center City District]
Related Tags: Restaurant-Week
- Restaurant Week Sets Records
- Restaurant Week Cooking Demos Today Through Thursday
- Restaurant Week Starts Today
- The Industry Is Offering Restaurant Week Relief
- Opening Night Of Restaurant Week
- Restaurant Week Brochures Hit Streets
- Save The Dates
- Your Guide To Restaurant Week, Freshly Updated
- All New for Winter 2013, the Foobooz Guide to Restaurant Week