Posted by Foobooz on November 13th, 2012
The name of Stephen Starr’s upcoming Parc-esque restaurant in Washington DC will be Le Diplomate. The French restaurant is aiming to open in early 2013 on 14th Street and Avenue Q NW. That neighborhood is known to beer nerds through Churchkey and Birch and Barley and is seriously blowing up.
- Stephen Starr’s DC Plans from Le Diplomate to Fette Sau?
- Stephen Starr Talks His New D.C. French Restaurant Le Diplomate
- Serpico Delayed Till at Least Late Summer (Or Not)
- Speculating on Stephen Starr’s Hotels
- Chef Shuffling: Starr Chefs to Former Starr Chefs
- Stephen Starr to Open El Vez in New York
- Catching Up With Stephen Starr
- Stephen Starr on CNBC
- Stephen Starr Isn’t Done With Philly Yet