Posted by Foobooz on November 14th, 2012
Northern Liberties and the Piazza at Schmidt’s are getting a new bar. Tommy Up is opening Emmanuelle, a craft cocktail bar located on the Piazza but facing Hancock Street behind PYT. Author and bartender Katie Loeb has designed the drink menu and Phoebe Esmon (Farmers’ Cabinet, Kennett, Chick’s) will be behind the bar.
The name Emmanuelle is inspired by French soft-porn films of the 70s. The bar will open to the public on Wednesday, November 22nd.
Emmanuelle’s drink menu will feature a wide selection of aperitifs, sparkling cocktails, French cocktail classics and new twists featuring French spirits. A curated selection of wines and beers will also be available.
Hancock and Germantown
- Emmanuelle Offers Sophistication Off the Piazza
- Tiki Bars And Black Lectroids: Two Important Things To Know About Emmanuelle
- Emmanuelle Offers Happy Hour
- Special Industry Night with Jen Carroll and Philadelphia Distilling Tonight at Emmanuelle
- Man Killed Outside PYT
- Gaal and Esmon to Host Cocktail Dinner at Koo Zee Doo
- Former Apollinare Gets New Name, Menu
- Raw Out At Piazza
- Vendy Awards Coming to Philly