Posted by Alex Tewfik on November 14th, 2012
One of the dumbest marketing schemes I’ve ever seen was the Miller Lite “Vortex” bottles, and in a world where beer innovations like swirly bottle necks, colorful metal bottles, and punch-top cans are readily available, Left Hand Brewery hopes to keep things grounded.
Tonight, they’re releasing their Nitro Milk Stout in nitrogenated 12-ounce bottles this evening for the first time in the Philadelphia at Growlers on 8th and Fitzwater. The bottled Nitro, among other Left Hand taps (Warrior IPA, Fade to Black Volume 4, Rocky Mountain, Black Ale, Sawtooth ESB, Ambidextrous Ale, Oak Aged Imperial Milk Stout) will be doled and poured while Left Hand Dan and company answer any questions that may have been befuddling your minds.
The event starts at 8pm tonight, so go check it out.
- Growlers Guide Updated as More and More Bars Get in the Spirit
- Tired of the Same Old Beers, Time Has Some New Beers Tonight
- Opening Soon: Garage and Growlers
- Local Stouts Take Bite Out Of Guinness
- Colorado Beer Dinner at Barbuzzo
- Adam Erace Reviews Growlers at 8th and Fitzwater
- Darkness Falling on Alla Spina Tonight
- Jerry Donahue Named Chef at Growlers
- Iron Fist Beer Makes Its Philadelphia Debut at Tapestry