Posted by Amanda Shulman on November 16th, 2012
Bottle Bar East has launched its full food menu, so now you have something to soak up and pair with their delicious craft beers. The menu consists of soups and stews, pickles, grilled sandwiches, and selections of meats and cheeses.
These aren’t any flimsy bar snacks either, we’re talking the real deal, like a Grilled Philly Cuban with prosciutto cotto, prosciutto parma, pecorino crottonese, roasted pepper and pickles, cheese selections from around the world and a pickle menu that’ll impress, consisting of caramelized crimini onions, cumin mushrooms, and spicy green beans, just to name a few. They also feature a “local” section within their sandwiches, with all the ingredients hailing from within 168 miles.
Bottle Bar East [Official Site]
Bottle Bar East
1308 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia
- Bottle Bar East Gives Fishtown Its Own Bottle Shop
- Bottle Bar East Is Open on Frankford Avenue
- Free First Friday Chimay at Bottle Bar East
- Tonight: Allagash and Valley Shepherd Cheeses at Bottle Bar East
- New Menu Items at Good Dog
- Menus at 1518 Bar & Grill
- Sketch Collaborating with St. Benjamin Brewing Tonight
- Corner Foodery in Pictures (and the Menu Too)
- New Fathom Menu and the Aftermath
This entry was posted on Friday, November 16th, 2012 at 11:29 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.