Posted by Amanda Shulman on November 16th, 2012
Yes. Thank goodness, the weekend is finally here. It’s just starting to get chilly, but we’re already over this cold. While we’re strong proponents of curling up in front of a fire and drinking hot chocolate, we think you should bundle up and face the icy temperature for some of the fun events this weekend has to offer. Whether this means sampling top Philly chef’s best dishes in support of healthy babies, taking shots for Sandy relief, or trying out three Stephen Starr alum’s brick-oven pizza spot, we think its going to be worth it.
Tonight support the March of Dimes at their Signature Chefs Gala
All weekend is a city-wide fundraiser for Sandy relief
The whole world seems to go bonkers for Mad Elf.
Winter Fest means cheap beer at The Pub at Wegmans
Saturday, November 17th
District 611 is opening in NJ.
To prepare for the Philly Marathon, we recommend a carb overload from Le Virtu. How many feet of pasta can you eat?
Check out the new Rhino Bar on 13th Street.
- Winter Fest at The Pub at Wegmans
- COOK Masters Series: Now Taking Applications For First Quarter
- The Calendar Says It All, Tomorrow’s Friday the Firkenteenth
- 04/04 Is Quad Day at Grey Lodge
- COOK Masters Program: Now Accepting Applications For The New Semester
- District 611 Brings Starr Alums to Riverton, NJ
- Cook Masters Program: Meet The Class Of 2013
- Mad Elf 2012 Debuts on Tap Tonight
- It’s Friday the Firkinteenth