Posted by Foobooz on November 19th, 2012
After a year long run as Crisp, the falafel spot at 18th and Ludlow is rebranding itself as Grillicious. And that’s not the only change as the fast-serve spot is now offering some non-vegetarian options.
The new menu offers flatbread sandwiches (gone is the orignal pita), salads, hummus bowls and an angus burger.
The new Grillicious is under the same ownership and opens to the public tomorrow, Tuesday, November 20th.
32 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Crisp Opens in Philadelphia
- Grillicious Looks Closed
- Shawarma Sandwich
- Snap Squad: Steve's Prince of Steaks
- A Weekend So Lost, We Somehow Missed It
- Quick Bites: Barcade Plays a Game, Crisp Hopes, Sabrina’s Opens
- International Food Around Philadelphia
- SNEAK PEEK: Bar Menu at Square 1682
- Aksum Ups Game for Fall