Posted by Foobooz on November 19th, 2012
For the fourth year in a row Pub & Kitchen is going country. Tuesday night, the popular bar at 20th and Lombard takes a decidedly country turn. There will be $2 beer specials, $4 whiskey shots and a special food menu.
So dust off your cowboy boots and head on down, it’s always a fun time (despite the country music).
Country Delight at Pub & Kitchen [Facebook]
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Days Are Numbered for Churchill Burger at Pub & Kitchen
- The New Menu at the Reopened Pub & Kitchen
- Pub & Kitchen Adds Fat Mermaid to New Menu
- P & K Launches Allagash’s Cookbook on Tuesday
- Side Project Jerky “Meat and Greet”
- BYOEP at Pub & Kitchen
- Jonathan Adams Leaving Pub & Kitchen
- The Windsor Dies on Thursday!
- Summer Menu at Pub and Kitchen